Best Online CAT Coaching
Trusted by 17500+ StudentsTake a Free Trial & Feel the Difference!
- Study Anytime, Anywhere through Our Mobile App & Web Portal
- 1000+ Video Lectures by CAT/XAT Topper Faculties
- 400+ Hours content of CAT Preparation Videos
- 9000+ Questions in Online CAT Coaching Course
- 200+ Topic Based Tests (50+ Basic, 50+ Moderate & 50+ Advanced Level)
- 20+ CAT Mocks (Pro CATs – Best Online Tests Series for CAT)
- 10+ Mock OMETs (Online Test Series for SNAP, NMAT, IIFT, XAT, TISS, CMAT)
- Online Doubt Solving on One – to – One basis
- GD-PI-WAT Online Preparation Material
CAT Exam & syllabus
Stalwart Career Institute Common Admission Test, popularly known as the CAT Exam, is an online computer-based standardized test conducted by the IIMs (Indian Institutes of Management) for admission into post graduate management programs of 20 IIMs and other B-schools in India. This test is conducted in over 156 cities.
CAT 2020 IMPORTANT DATES
1. CAT 2020 registration begins: 5th August 2020
2. CAT 2020 registration ends: 23rd September 2020
3. CAT 2020 admit card download: 28th October 2020
4. CAT 2020 Exam date: 29th November 2020
5. CAT 2020 result date: 5th January 2020
CAT 2020 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
In order to appear for the CAT 2020 Exam, the candidate must satisfy the following eligibility criteria:
1. The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree awarded by any of the Universities included by an act of the central or a state legislature in India, or any other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or are declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or hold an equivalent qualification recognized by the MHRD, India.
2. The candidate has to secure a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45%). Candidates belonging to the reserved category like Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PWD), must have secured a minimum of 45%.
3. The candidate can also apply if he is appearing for the final year of bachelor's degree/equivalent qualification examination or has finished the degree prerequisites and is anticipating results.
CAT 2020 EXAM PATTERN
1. Total number of questions: 100
2. Total marks: 300
3. Marks given for correct answer: +3
4. Marks deducted for incorrect answer: -1
5. *no points are given for questions that are not answered.
6. Duration of the test: 2 hours.
7. Max time allotted for each section: 40 minutes
CAT 2020 EXAM SYLLABUS
CAT 2020 will have three sections:
|S No.||SECTION||IMPORTANT TOPICS||NO. OF QUESTIONS|
|1||Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||
Fill in the blanks
Para Completion and inference
Foreign language words used in English
Different usage of same word
Total questions: 34
|2||Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||
Clocks and Calendars
Tables& Pie Charts
Bars & Line Graphs
Total questions: 32
Profit & Loss
Ratios and Proportion
In-equations Quadratic and linear equations
Surds and Indices
Work and Time
Total questions: 34