IBPS PO 2020 EXAM
IBPS PO 2020 EXAM
Stalwart Career InstituteInstitute of Banking Personnel Selection Probationary Officers Exam, popularly known as IPBS PO Exam, is a banking exam administered by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection to select eligible candidates for the post of Probationary Officers in various public sector banks in India. A total of 1417 vacancies for IBPS PO 2020 recruitment have been announced.
IBPS PO 2020 IMPORTANT DATES
1. IBPS PO 2020 registration and payment of fees: 5th to 26th August 2020
2. IBPS PO 2020 pre exam training: 21st to 26th September 2020
3. IBPS PO 2020 preliminary exam: 3rd, 10th and 11th October 2020
4. IBPS PO 2020 main exam: 28th November 2020
5. IBPS PO 2020 main result: December 2020
6. IBPS PO 2020 conduct of interview: January/ February 2021
7. IBPS PO 2020 provisional allotment: April 2021
IBPS PO 2020 ELIGIBILITY
In order to be eligible to apply for IBPS PO 2020 a candidate must fulfill the following qualifications:
1. The candidate should be over the age of 20 years and under the age of 30 years to be eligible to apply for the IBPS PO 2020 Exam.
2. The candidate has to secure a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45%). Candidates belonging to the reserved category like Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PWD), must have secured a minimum of 45%.
3. The candidate must be a citizen of India a or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan or a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
4. The candidate must hold a degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
IBPS PO 2020 APPLICATION PROCESS
Given below are the steps to be followed to register for the IBPS PO 2020 Exam:
1. To register for IBPS PO 2020 visit the official website www.ibps.in and on the home page click on the ‘click here to apply’ tab and fill the required details and upload the necessary documents.
*please enter all the required details carefully and accurately as you will not be permitted to make any change later.
2. Then the candidate needs to make the online payment of the application fees which are as follows:
The application fee for unreserved category (General/OBC) candidates is Rs 850.
The application fee for reserved category (SC/ST/PWD) candidates is Rs 175.
This can be done through Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
* please note that the registration for the IBPS PO 2020 exam should be completed between 5th August and 26th August.
IBPS PO 2020 PARTICIPATING BANKS AND VACANCIES
|S No.||Participating Organization||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||Total||HI||OC||VI||ID|
|1||Bank of Baroda||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2||Bank of India||110||55||198||74||297||734||8||7||7||7|
|3||Bank of Maharashtra||37||18||67||25||103||250||0||6||2||2|
|5||Central Bank Of India||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|7||Indian Overseas Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|8||Punjab National Bank||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|9||Punjab & Sind Bank||14||6||21||8||34||83||0||0||0||0|
|11||Union Bank Of India||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|