SBI PO 2020
SBI PO 2020
Stalwart Career InstituteState Bank of India Probationary Officer Examination, popularly known as SBI PO, is an online exam conducted by the State Bank of India to select eligible candidates to the post of Probationary Officer at various SBI branches all across the country.
SBI PO 2020 IMPORTANT DATES
1. SBI PO 2020 registration and payment of fees: September-October 2020
2. SBI PO 2020 preliminary exam: To Be Notified
3. SBI PO 2020 main exam: To Be Notified
4. SBI PO 2020 main result: To Be Notified
5. SBI PO 2020 conduct of interview: To Be Notified
6. SBI PO 2020 provisional allotment: To Be Notified
SBI PO 2020 ELIGIBILITY
In order to be eligible to apply for SBI PO 2020 a candidate must fulfill the following qualifications:
1. The candidate should be over the age of 21 years and under the age of 30 years to be eligible to apply for the SBI PO 2020 Exam.
2. The candidate must be a citizen of India.
3. The candidate must hold a degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Final year graduates can also apply.
SBI PO 2020 APPLICATION PROCESS
Given below are the steps to be followed to register for the SBI PO 2020 Exam:
1. To register for SBI PO 2020 visit the official website and create an account.
2. after creating an account, login using your registration id and password and fill in the required personal and educational details.
*please enter all the required details carefully and accurately as you will not be permitted to make any change later.
3. Then the candidate needs to make the online payment of the application fees which is as follows:
The application fee for unreserved category (General/OBC) candidates is Rs 750.
The application fee for reserved category (SC/ST/PWD) candidates is Rs 125.
This can be done through Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
SBI PO 2020 VACANCIES
All other categories:
Person with disability (PwD) category:
|d & e||20||-||20|
*VI: Vision Impairment
*HI: Hearing Impairment
*LD: Learning Disabilities